Driving at work
The Driving Simulator demonstrates how you can drive safer and with better fuel efficiency which can result in savings in company fuel costs.
Driver training courses
Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving (SAFED) courses are available for companies whose workers drive for work. The current driving style of an employee is assessed, out on the road, and options are discussed to optimise fuel efficiency and reduce risks
Business benefits include:
- Saving on fuel bills
- Reduced company driving risk
- More miles per litre of fuel
- Less wear and tear on vehicles
Available as a full day’s training course with two drivers and one trainer, or a two hour course for one driver with one trainer.
Information and health checks
Local transport information sessions
We run information sessions on local walking and cycling routes and public transport options to help employees who may be thinking about changing the way they travel.
Workplace walking and cycling
'Cycle to Work' and 'Walk to Work' challenges
These challenges encourage workers to give up the car for one week and use another method of getting to work by offering incentives and support along the way.
Back on your bike
If your colleagues need a bit of help to get back on their bike, we can offer:
- Cycle training carried out by a professional trainer to build confidence
- Bike maintenance from ‘Doctor Bike’, a professional mechanic who will tend to broken bikes and fix tyres, brakes and gears
- Cycle security and marking from Operation Spoke [external link]
Workplace Travel Plan
Why a workplace travel plan?
A workplace travel plan encourages employees to travel to work using sustainable transport modes such as cycling, walking, public transport or car sharing.
Tailored travel plans can benefit a business in many ways:
- Reduce traffic delays; meaning employees and customers get to you quicker, easier and stress free
- Less demand for parking spaces
- Meeting corporate social responsibility aims – such as reduced congestion, pollution and noise levels
- Demonstrating healthy living by promoting active travel
- Attracting and retaining staff who do not have access to a car.
- Fulfill planning requirements for developments
Below are some workplace programmes that we are able to offer and tailor to your specific business needs, please contact us for more information.